Company registration prospectus of section (60)
The registration of prospectus of a company under section (60) of the companies act 1956 in a registration prospectus. There is no prospectus is expressed by a company or an intended company unless the date of its publication. Where the company registration prospectus of a copy has been transferred and signed by every person whose named therein. The name contains as proposed director or director of the company of his agent recognized in writing the attachments thereto.
- The issue of any approval of the prospectus is recommended by section (58) from an expert of a person
A prospectus issued generally in the case of
- The clause 16 of schedule (2) is to be described in the prospectus is required a copy of every contract
- In such case a contract is not reduced into writing a directive is giving complete particulars thereof
- Where the persons making any report needed in the record which made the reasons giving without indicated therein.In clause 32 of any such adjustments are specified in that company record. The persons are signed by those written statements of adjustments is set out and giving the points then.
The subsection (1) of every prospectus that applies to face of it
- A copy has been delivered to state that of registration as needed in this section. The documents are recommended to mention by this section to approve or attached a copy is delivered. The statements to refer that are included in the prospectus for which define those documents.
The section 55 and 58 of subsection (1) of the companies act 1956,The registrar shall not register a prospectus of this section unless the requirements. It has been compiled with the prospectus is followed by the confirmation in writing of the person. If any named therein as the legal adviser, auditor, banker or broker of the registration company or intended company to act in that capacity.
The registration of no prospectus is provided more than ninety days. The copy is delivered after the date for a company registration prospectus. If a prospectus is provided, it shall be deemed to be a copy of a prospectus that has not been delivered the registrar under this section of an registration.
Under this section a prospectus provides a copy is delivered to the registrar or without the copy. The delivered copy is approved thereon or attached thereto required confirmations or documents of the registration company in Chennai . The person of a company is punishable with a fine of rupees five thousand or it may extend to the issue of prospectus knowingly a party.